Is your construction or general contracting firm expanding into government contracting? Choose an attractive capability statement to showcase your business’s ability. Whether you’re a general contracting firm, residential remodelling contractor or commercial construction company. this design is an effective capability statement design for your construction company. The text-driven capability statement design is perfect for experienced firms with multiple areas of expertise or for the company that wants to showcase its services and offerings with the core capability sub-area layout. This modern construction capability statement template includes:
- About section: Add a short, but attention-grabbing overview statement of your business to help reviewers understand what you do and how you can help them with their needs.
- Core Competencies: Core competencies are what your company excels at and directly or indirectly connects to the bid your business is applying for. This area should be updated based on the opportunity. This design uses a text-driven design to allow your expertise to shine.
- Key Differentiators: This area is where you would list the aspects of your business that set you apart from the competition. For example, does your company offer speciality finishes? What about hard to get certifications or clearances? Do you have patented techniques?
- Experience: List your current and relevant experience. This template is set up to provide an overview of your experience, client list, or project information.
- Business Overview: This area is where you should add your company information including address, contact information, DUNS, Cage Code, NAICS Codes, and other pertinent information.
This capability statement template is available in Microsoft Office 2016 Word Docx and PDF format. Please note if an older Microsoft Office Word is used to edit the Docx template, formatting may be off and may need to be adjusted.
Please contact us before purchase if this concerns you.
Please note that all photos in the modern construction capability statement template are examples and can be easily changed out in Office Word.