If your construction or general contracting firm is expanding into government contracting, you’ll need an attractive capability statement to showcase your business’s ability. Whether you’re an industrial construction firm, residential remodeling contractor, or commercial construction company this single-sided design is an effective, eye-grabbing capability statement template for your construction company. This capability statement design is perfect for newer firms with less experience as a firm or without corporate or government clients to showcase. This traditional construction capability statement design template includes:
- About section: Add a short, but attention-grabbing overview statement of your business to help reviewers understand what you do and how you can help them with their needs.
- Core Competencies: Core competencies are what your company excels at and directly or indirectly connect to the bid your business is applying for. This area should be updated based on the opportunity.
- Key Differentiators: This area is where you would list the aspects of your business that set you apart from the competition. For example, does your company offer specialty finishes? What about hard-to-get certifications or clearances? Do you have patented techniques?
- Experience: List your current and relevant experience. This template is set up to provide an overview of your experience, client list, or project information.
- Business Overview: This area is where you should add your company information including address, contact information, DUNS, Cage Code, NAICS Codes, and other pertinent information.
This capability statement template is available in Microsoft Office 2016 Word Docx and PDF format. Please note if an older Microsoft Office Word is used to edit the Docx template, the formatting may be off and may need to be adjusted.
Please contact us before purchasing if this concerns you.
Please note that all photos in the traditional construction capability statement design template are examples and can be easily changed out in Office Word.