Are you in need of a double-sided capability statement design for a business consulting firm or small business? Whether you’re a project management firm, a procurement advisor, or another type of business consulting company, this design is an effective, eye-catching capability statement template for your business. This business consulting capability statement template includes:
- About section: Add a short, but attention-grabbing overview statement of your business to help reviewers understand what you do and how you can help them with their needs.
- Core Competencies: Core competencies are what your company excels at and directly or indirectly connects to the bid your business is applying for. This area should be updated based on the opportunity.
- Key Differentiators: This area is where you would list the aspects of your business that set you apart from the competition. For example, does your company offer on and off-site support? What about hard to get certifications or clearances? A proven process?
- Experience: List your current and relevant experience. This template is set up to list the client, timeframe, and the scope of work.
- Certification, Membership, or Client Logo Section: In this area, showcase your capabilities, network, or experience.
- Company Snapshot: This area is where you should add your company information including address, contact information, DUNS, Cage Code, and other pertinent information.
- NAICS Codes
This capability statement template is available in Windows Docx and PDF format. Please note if an older Microsoft Office Word is used to edit this template, formatting may be off and may need to be adjusted.
Please contact us before purchase if this concerns you.