The Landscaping Capability Statement Template Design is perfect for any landscaping, property management, or general contracting firm adding government contracting to their offerings. This double-sided capability statement design provides a modern, clean design that is an effective, eye-grabbing capability statement template for any business. This landscaping capability statement template includes:
- Company Snapshot: In this area, you can add a short, but attention-grabbing overview statement of your business to help reviewers understand what you do and how you can help them with their needs. Also in this area, the following information should be added: Business Information (address, contact information, DUNS, Cage Code), Certifications, and Pertinent Codes.
- Core Competencies: Core competencies are what your company excels at and directly or indirectly connects to the bid your business is applying for. This area should be updated based on the opportunity. The photos can easily be replaced with other photos or text.
- Key Differentiators: This area is where you would list the aspects of your business that set you apart from the competition. For example, does your company offer 24/7 tech support? What about hard to get certifications or clearances? Do you have patented products?
- Experience: List your current and relevant experience. This template is set up to group your experience by industry (i.e. Government, Aerospace, etc) or by competency.
- Portfolio: In this area, showcase your recent projects with photos.
- Footer: The footer area is idea for your contact information and business certification logos (WOSB, MOSB, MBE, SDVOSB, etc).
This capability statement template is available in Microsoft Office Word 2016 (Docx) and PDF formats. Please note if an older Microsoft Office Word is used to edit this template, formatting may be off and may need to be adjusted.
Please contact us before purchase if this concerns you.